28.8.07

Workblog.

The script is finished: yesterday I had a brief meeting with the project heads and they really liked the first draft. The words "hilarious" and "inventive" were tossed around. Normally I feel queasy when I boast about getting such praise, but my self-esteem took a righteous beating recently and I needed the boost. Don't worry, my excessive bragging will stop now.

I'll be finishing the second and final draft this week. Then I can move onto other projects I have lined up. Here's the work currently simmering on the burner:
  • A script for a graphic novel. About a quarter done.
  • A stage play. The first draft is finished and now I need to put it through a cold reading and some tightening up in a few parts.
  • Two short stories. One finished, the other half -finished.
  • I've had to put the radio plays out to pasture. That's just how it goes sometimes.
  • A friend of mine got this crazy notion to do some animation. Since geography and time is against us at the moment, I really don't know when this will get rolling.
  • One article I have swimming in my head.
So, what are you folks up to? I'm tired of talking about myself.

2 comments:

Iva said...

we're just waiting ro both of you to get back. that's all. :D oh and stopping over quickly in less than a week - hoooooorrrrrrrrrraaaaay. :D

Jay said...

That would be cool! Lisa will be in Vancouver while you're here.