19.10.04

Xplanashins

With Tom Waits tunes still swimming around in my head, I move through the week like. . .like. . .like something really very graceful. The new job is awesome. Tutoring for a paycheque rocks, and the atmosphere at the Learning Centre is pretty casual. I kinda like floating around and doing little tasks inbetween sessions with students. At first, I was all like "I ain't doin' no office monkey work", but I totally warmed up to it. It can be relaxing.

I must admit I'm a tad (how much is a tad?) behind on some of my readings, so I will have to buckle down, or up depending on circumstances, and get it done. Archaeology is still fun and I have a rich depth of understanding of my "hobby". Some of you good people are wondering, "how can archaeology/the other stuff you listed be a hobby?" For the most part, I read and discuss the stuff as much as possible, plus I follow stuff online if I can dig up a reliable source. Besides comics and books, I don't really collect or think about conventional hobbies. So, scholarly pursuits are fair game.






No comments: