21.11.04

Livin' inna Material Werld

Hi!

I have finished the English paper and now I'm finishing up the sociology paper tonight, giving me four days to complete my eight page history paper. I am dreaming about Christmas holidays already, despite my annoyance with the super-early Christmas ads everywhere. I plan to write, read, and play video games. And throw snowballs, weather permitting. My holiday wishlist:

Bizarro Comics: Hardcover

Flight: Book One

From Hell by Alan Moore and Eddie Campbell

Torso by Brian Michael Bendis

Espresso machine

New day pack: MEC Cragosaurus DayPack

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Comic book box

Moby Dick by Herman Melville

Neal Stephensen's second and third installment of the Baroque Cycle

Any books by Louis-Ferdinad Celine

Introduction to Wine

See ya.

No comments: