28.2.05

Life just got much more exciting. Should I place an exclamation point at the end of that sentence. Fug it.

I sense an adventure. The tsunami from December has revealed structures belonging to an ancient Indian port:

"They could be part of the mythical city of Mahabalipuram, which legend says was so beautiful that the gods sent a flood that engulfed six of its seven temples.

The new finds were made close to the 7th Century beachfront Mahabalipuram temple, which some say is the structure that survived the wrath of the gods.

The myths of Mahabalipuram were first written down by British traveller J. Goldingham who was told of the “Seven Pagodas” when he visited in 1798…."

Check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BCGEU money, here we come! I totally get a cut if you win, pal.
*L

Jay said...

I hope so! Maybe I'll use the cash to visit the Mahabalipuram temple. Or, get a tattoo.