2.6.06

The unnecessary black thrust of my birthday.

My thirtieth birthday is in roughly one month. There will be a celebration, two in fact, so expect emails soon. The plan? Party at my house, then a climb up the Black Tusk the following day.

I've put together a birthday wishlist.

- Soccer cleats, socks and shin pads *
- New watch (silver, no velcro!)
- Silver ring
- Wine glasses
- Tumblers (for whiskey)
- Whiskey
- Books: Dorothy Parker, Arthur Rimbaud
- Day pack (one that holds a hydration pack, black only)
- Money for clothes (mostly jeans)
- Money for sunglasses
- Dayton boots **

That is all, my friends. Since I have a small house and I'll be departing for Europe soon, I chose items that are not terribly huge or useless. This will be the last year I ask for presents, including Christmas and whatever else.

* I prefer Adidas gear, but don't go to their website. You have to navigate Flash sites and listen to horrid music. I won't do that to you. Black shoes and black socks, please.
** Or money towards them. However, this is totally optional. I love them but I don't ride a motorcycle, so I would feel like a poser wearing them. I really hate running shoes.