5.9.06

School!

The first day of school! I was so accustomed to a relatively empty campus all summer, I almost fell over backwards when I tried to fight the hordes of students to reach the bookstore or my classroom or the bathroom.

My classes this term: English 408: History of Criticism and Theory; English 409: Modern Critical Theories; English 464: Twentieth Century Studies; English 364: Nineteenth Century Studies and French 101.

I really want autumn to arrive and shove summer into the gutter. Enough is enough.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love school!

marlo said...

I can't hear the phrase "enough is enough" without completing it.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS MOTHERFUCKING SUMMER IN THE MOTHERFUCKING VANCOUVER!"

p.s. I personally don't ever want summer to end.

Jay said...

Summer and I have an unhealthy relationship. There are days when we get along just fine (i.e. I don't have my clothes clinging to my sweaty self and I'm not hyperventilating from the heat) and then we have days when I just want to move out and live with my mom until we sort shit out.

Mathew Parkin said...

i agree, autumn is wonderful, i dislike summer.
xx xx xx