22.2.06

An introduction to political philosophy.

I was going to write a tirade about the Conservatives, but writing about politics is like writing about entertainment. If you're not marching in the parade, you'll only get to watch the last pathetic float limp down the avenue as the balloons and streamers peel off its pastel hide.

But keep this mind, friends and readers: when the public refuses to mind the little waves licking the shore, we cannot prepare ourselves when we eventually face the crushing tidal wave as it looms over our heads.

Watch the shores, my dears.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are very smart, my friend, very smart indeed. When are you home?
*l

Jay said...

Thanks, but rhetoric does have a masking effect.

I'll be around 6 or so.

Jay said...

I'll be home around 6 or so.