26.10.06

Studying as it rains outside.

I'm still trying to master brewing a decent espresso. Ever since I received my beloved stovetop espresso pot, I've been experimenting with different water to coffee ratios to find the perfect balance. Most of the time I succeed, but I would love to be able to make a superb espresso blindfolded.

I want recipe ideas for Christmas. Give them to me now. Here's one.

I have another French quiz tomorrow, which I'm currently studying at the moment. How will I do? J n'ai sais pas. Je suis assez fatigué ce le soir, et je ne veux pas étudier pour mon examen demain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a recipe for household harmony:

buy me lots of presents.

just kidding! or am I?

*l

Jay said...

I could give you the gift of capitalization.

;)

Anonymous said...

you gave me that last year but I returned it for something good.

Jay said...

Well, I'm still waiting for you to use that Witty Banter you got in exchange.