11.10.06

Yawn

I submitted four poems, started an essay due on Monday, and tomorrow afternoon I will continue writing and studying. I'm also writing an article on The Parade of Lost Souls for the student paper.

Once I'm in school my blinders are definitely on. I only focus at the task at hand, and everything else ends up on the periphery. Now, I really need to call friends I've been neglecting.

I was yawning all through my last class and I could barely keep my eyes open as I was reading Freud on the bus. When I need to take time off, I do so with vigor. Like tonight. I'll be keeping a safe distance from my homework.

Over the weekend Lisa and I met Robin and Grace's new baby, Felix. He is small and cute and quiet. Well, somewhat quiet.

I'm falling asleep now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is small and cute and quiet. Well, somewhat quiet.

You forgot "wonderful".

*L

Jay said...

Yes, Felix is rather wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Haha, you guys are gonna have babies.

Jay said...

Damn it, noooooo!