21.9.04

Just in point form.

I need to get some work done (currently on campus) so I will resort to point form in relaying an update on my sordid life.

1. School is going well, but the assignment crunch is just around the corner, plus exams. I'm going to look at primary source materials on the Sacco-Vanzetti trial in the twenties, and analyze my friend T.'s painting for social theory class.

2. I have to fulfill some doctor/dentist obligations.

3. I put in an application for the peer tutor job in Learning Centre, right here on campus. I'm scheduled for an interview next week. I've tutored before, but I only worked with adults with low literacy skills, not suave college kids. I'm totally up for the challenge; it's remarkable how many students have trouble writing essays. I mean, I'm no Shakespeare (more like a Byron) but even I know what a dangling modifier is.

4. In my last post, or two posts ago, I used the word "lurching" wrong. So. Embarrassed.

5. "Schoolwork is lurching behind me." That would be better.

6. My sleep schedule is back in black, now if only I can eliminate my bad eating habits.

No comments: