16.12.04

Bow before my list!

Hi,

I'm off to get some Christmas shopping done, so I'm bringing a cricket bat and a tazer to navigate through the downtown crowds. Or maybe I'll bring my cat and throw him at people's faces. Either way, I'm getting the goods and there isn't anything the public can do to stop me. I think I need to grab a bite, 'cause the low blood sugar is making me violent.

Last day of school was on Tuesday, although I finished classes last week I had four exams to write. English and anthropology went well, but my archaeology was a challenge - there was one question I didn't even have an answer for. I plowed through my history exam but the short essay question had me searching the ceiling for an answer. Luckily, I dug up some good lines.

OK, I'm off to get this shopping thing done. Wish me luck and I will return with anecdotes, boring or otherwise. Read my Christmas list! Bow before it!

No comments: