6.12.04

Snow buries the campus

Hi. I just finished my last social theory class/final quiz awhile ago. I think I did alright, but two of the questions really stumped me. I also got my final paper back as well and lo and behold an A+ baby! I just spent the last two hours in the library studying for my archaeology final and I'm gonna make my way over for the staff dinner at six. I dig this job, and I'm looking forward to starting again in the winter semester. There's an offer to work inbetween the semesters but I need the time to take it easy and enjoy some reading, writing and goofing off. Yes, I've mentioned this before. I will be on the Island for the 15th, then off to the Valley for Christmas then back to the Island again for the 27th -28th. I'm thinking of hooking up with friends on the Rock to ingest malted beverages and set fires. . .I mean, go to church meetings. Fiery church meetings. We are a passionate bunch.

Okay, I going to clean up and head outta this campus, laters skaters.

PS: We got some light flurries this morning. Little flakes landed on my shoulders as I walked to school. Luckily, they were not dandruff.

No comments: