8.3.06

The adventures in my head.

There's a mix of snow and rain falling outside today. The snow tumbles down in thick heavy flakes then it softens up and turns into a gentle rain. The air is cold and damp, and I all want to do is go home and drink something boozy and hot while I'm wrapped in my favourite blanket. I really want to read, too.

I spent the last two hours fighting back another anxiety attack. Victory is just within my grasp, but I'm getting tired and concerned. I've been having this acute pain on my left side, just below my arm. It usually bothers me in bed, but the pain flared up while I was on the bus. So, imagine struggling with intense fear on a very crowded bus that's speeding down the street. Yeah, fun. The anxiety persisted when I was in class, so I had to take deep breaths and focus on the lecture. My approach worked, but how's that for commitment, huh?

Hey, the snow is back.

No comments: