25.5.06

The result.

I never had a group interview before. I have to say, I kind of liked it. I only talked for ten minutes and, while sitting in the world's most comfortable office chair, listened to a brief orientation and other related banter. The people in the group were mostly marketing or commerce students (with an interest in event planning), some urban studies people (like me) and one dude was a tour guide. No reply yet.

Did you know that when the UN sets up shop somewhere, the land becomes temporary UN property, as though you're stepping into the UN building in New York? Of course, security is as tight as. . .something really tight. I'll leave the analogies to you good people. Prizes for the best one.

So, it looks like I'll be writing more tomorrow, then playing some soccer with Iain. He played his first game today so I figured I should chase him around the field or whatever it is lads do out there.

I'm in Victoria on Saturday, then back on Monday.

No comments: