30.5.06

So now I'm back.

Well, first, I got the job at the UN World Urban Forum. Second, Victoria was really fun; I saw old friends, drank too much beer and ate delicious barbecued morsels. I ended up cycling to the liquor store in the dark with Will and spent some time with Robin and Grace. Robin lent me a couple of books and we ate more barbecued goodness for breakfast. I spent Sunday with my parents, and we just hung around their place and ate dinner together. And third, I watched a friendly soccer match between England and Hungary with Iain, and my team (England, of course) won after an exciting second half. As Iain said, they're my team by default.

3 comments:

Julia said...

yaaaaaahhhhh!

congrats on the job dear!

and i am always in full support of drunk bicycle rides to buy more booze.

*hugs*

Jay said...

Thank you!


*returns hugs*

KC said...

Wow. Cool job. Congratulations!