19.8.04

The first words I see on my desk: RFC - office

I woke up late again. I'm not too worried about it though, 'cause I got some writing in and I will definetly make the deadline with some time to spare.

I find it really hard to sleep in this house. It took me almost three years to be comfortable in my old place at night, the creaks and groans our house made spooked me good. My adopted neighhbourhood is noisy at night -- last night someone was making the sound L. and I use to call our cat, a kind of half-whisper, half-whistle sound. This person was right below my bedroom window, presumably calling their own cat or dog. The situation was very creepy. I hope I can get some shuteye tonight, I'm expecting a friend moving here from out of town tomorrow. I'm laying off the horror movies and weird comics for awhile.

No comments: