7.8.04

That's a Wrap People

I'm about to hit the hay (so to speak, I don't live in a barn. Or a manger.) so to sum up the week:

1. Summer semester is finished. A very successful venture, to be sure.
2. Picked up research material for the short stories. I will be hunting for material related to the comic ASAP. I am brimming with new ideas, as a result of getting as much history in me as possible. One small revelation: the world does indeed make sense, but it's very complicated and sometimes, it gets really strange.
3. I am enjoying the rest of the summer. Besides reading and writing, I am going sea kayaking on Monday and I plan to get some hiking done before September hits me like a hurricane! Reward yourself if you get my reference. I have no idea where I'm going this year, though. Definitely not Squamish.

Books I am reading:

Still on Shadows over Baker Street, Science: A History 1543-2001, The Greatest Benefit to Mankind: A Medical History of Humanity from Antiquity to the Present, returning to Quicksilver, still giving Living My Life a casual read, and Up Above the World by Paul Bowles (thanks K.). I just picked up a new comic called Singularity 7. It's OK.

No comments: