2.8.04

Orange lights in a circle

I had an awesome time last night: some old friends from the Island were around and we had a rooftop barbeque. There was beer, and a liitle of everything for the grill - fish, veggies of all sorts. Please keep in mind that I'm a wee bit hung-over as I write this, so just bear with me, ok?

The rooftop (courtesy of W., thanks dude!) that gave us a 360 degree of the city, provided a brilliant backdrop to a reunion of sorts. We chatted over some of the highlights of living on the Island and all the crazy cats we knew and loved. I've alsways said that going back there and bumping into people I haven't seen in a while begin to look like ghosts, or the experience is like stumbling upon a ghost.

It seems like everyone there last night is doing well with their lives. One is teacher, another one is gonna be an editor. Writers, revolutionaries, programmers, painters, adventurers. . .yeah, I'm very proud of the old crew. More later.

No comments: