6.1.05

Snow day.

Dear God, I have another, no wait, two really long evening classes. One today, and another on Monday. I got most of my books and now I ready to receive some cash for comics and food. I'm just sittin' around, emailing and checking out boingboing and reading the text for my sociology class at four (society and the environment). And, it's snowing! I woke up early, with my little tuxedo cat curled up beside me, and there were huge, fluffy flakes slowly descending to the ground. When I got up I looked out the window, sipping a cup of miso, and watched this little piece of earth get blanketed with snow. Later, L and I are going for a walk to check out downtown. I remember while growing up in Toronto my parents and I would take the trolley downtown and see the Christmas lights and storefront displays, so whenever it snows I get sentimental. I can't wait to head home.

No comments: