24.1.05

Here I go, off to schoork. Oh. I'm already here.

I'm at school/work. Schoork? Schwoork? Thta is the weird part of having a job on campus: it's like you freakin' live here. I'm getting used to the thirteen hour Monday marathon but it would be nice if I didn't have to see the same placid faces floating around. This college is too damn small at times. Looking forward to tomorrow night - fencing! I think we are doing some other, more complex, attacks.

L and I picked up Kill Dr. Lucky over the weekend. We haven't tried it out yet. Since I may not have schoork tomorrow on account of an impending strike, we might just play it then.

Tried a superb red wine from Chile last night, courtesy of K, that had a tremendous flavour I will never forget. It was very deep, very dark, with an intense earthy taste that suggested tobacco and chocolate. The fruit, as described by the bottle's label, was like strawberry and plum, but I definitely received a very rounded plum aftertaste that lingered on the palate. I reckon another tasting is required to get a full compliment of flavours. Heh.

No comments: