13.1.05

Sorry

I shouldn't work in a place that houses computers, I will never get anything done. Last night C and I were going to see the bad movie known as Electra. There was a mishap though; the movie was playing in Metro Town (Metrotown? MetroTown? How is that word spelled?) rather than downtown. So, we went out for coffee and talked comics and such. A good time was had.

I finally shared my three plot ideas with my playwriting class today. My third idea, which I admit was far more developed than the other two, got a good reception so I will roll with plot number three. Basically, the story centres around a mediocre performer who runs into his ex-girlfriend. I know, it sounds exciting, doesn't it? Well, I will flesh the story out in time.

I'm at work until three or four and then I have class inside the big lecture theatre, and that is cool!

Fencing class so intense on Tuesday. The new people joined the warm-up session with the rest of the experienced fencers, and I was dizzy for few moments. My thrust needs a lot of work though - my body twists in three different directions when I reach (head to the left, the butt to the right and my feet splayed out) and now I spend my free time slowly moving through the action to correct my mistakes. My posture totally needs work. The Alexander Technique is one way of doing that. It's too bad the treatment is expensive as hell.

No comments: