20.8.05

Tired brain cant right

Today was interesting. I helped L at the market again, and to do that I had to get up early, like around 6:30 or so. However, I just couldn't get to sleep. I kept rolling around like a beached whale. So, I had to work the market with little sleep. The food was wonderful, though. Bries again, accompanied by the most incedible bread. It was made like a French loaf; an excellent, chewy crust and a spongy interior. The bread went really well with the cheese. I also picked up peaches that literally melted into a river of juice when I bit into them. And coffee. I got home at around 1:30 and slept for five hours. Now I'm awake and I'm ready to write. Ugh.

I think my sleep problems stem from the stress relating to my article. I'm a little behind, and I have to get some photos to accompany the article. I'm doing a piece on public art and graffiti, and it's better to have me find the graphs rather than getting someone else to hunt them down. My brain still thinks it's yesterday, like around 10:00 PM.

No comments: