3.12.05

Saturday.

I'm currently at a cafe trying to finish up this critique for linguistics. It's only one, well-developed paragraph, but I'm a little sick of writing for school.

And, time permitted, I will try to make it a classmate's performance at the Chan Centre on campus. I really want to go, but my life is becoming exceedingly complex with school work and the burning desire to take it easy after my first semester of university.

Last night I was at a house party in the middle of the nowhere. That's not fair. The house is situated on the border between New Westminster and Burnaby - technically on the cusp of nowhere.

I'm waiting for Lisa and Jess to show up. The paragraph will be done.

Here's my plans for the holidays: do some snowshoeing and hiking, catch up on my reading, prepare a budget for next semester, do some Christmas shopping with Lisa and see some friends. We might be hosting a holiday potluck, kind of like what we had last year but with more food (potluck, see?) and more people.

Lisa is here. Later

No comments: