6.9.05

Thrilling? With the right chemical components, then yes.

Before I can do any work this afternoon, there are some chores in need of closure.

1. Clean the kitchen. I already swept the floors but, by God, the kitchen needs a serious intervention.
2. Get my student loan documents to the office post haste. I will be wealthy again soon.
3. See a hairdresser about some hair.
4. Take some shots of the bakery to accompany my food review. Email to editor(s).
5. Head out to UBC to do hand in my work study application, look for the reserve shelves in the library, get a day planner, a portable coffee cup (hopefully) and see if my books have finally arrived in the bookstore.

Then I get to finish the story, then the other one.

OMG, I start school tomorrow. Uni-freakin'-versity. I think if I ingest a pound of opium, followed by a tall glass of rubbing alcohol, I'll do just fine.

2 comments:

Julia said...

i can't believe you used 'OMG'! it makes me think 'ohmigod!' which makes me think of me at 12 - or me last weekend. tee hee.

Jay said...

Ca-razy!