29.7.04

Old habits, new problems.

It is late and I'm just getting started on my stoopid history presentation. I got word that my dad is pretty sick and I'm worried about him despite his assurances. My mom called at noon with the lowdown, she was really upset and maybe a little hysterical. I had to carry the news with me like it was a ding-dang ugly monkey clinging to my back, constantly reminding me that my dad's in trouble. I met my group members for another project in the computer lab, and I ran into into a classmate/new friend and dumped all this on her, while she was editing a paper. So, thanks again M., you saved me a trip to the liquor store.

Wish me luck on this project. Only three classes left, two exams next week and a short final paper. I am counting down the days.

No comments: