14.7.04

Wednesday's Menu Special(s)

Ugh. . .grrrr. . .huh?. . . ugh. . .pulled an all-nighter to finish a paper. Sadly, I really didn't have to, but the stupid Amazing Race was on and I got dragged into the living room to watch it. Yes, dragged. The irony is though, is that the paper is for psych. The topic: procrastination. But if I ever, EVER, see the letters A, P, and A together again I swear to Go. . .oops, my head just exploded.

Heh. "Your head a splode".

I don't know how I feel about missing ComicCon this year. I mean, I've missed it since I was born, so I feel I'm not really too worried about it. It would be a neat opportunity to rub up against the bigwigs and then get thrown out by security. But you have to, like, pay to talk to people? I should start doing that.

Elderly Lady: "Excuse me young man, would you know where. . ."
Me: "Whoa, let's press pause for a moment. If you want anything outta me it's not going to be cheap, but possibly messy."
Elderly Lady: "But I just want to know where the bus stop is. . ."
Me: "And I want a cyborg pony. It's a bad day for both of us. Luckily, directions to the bus stop are on special today."
Elderly Lady: "Oh? May I ask how much?"
Me: "$21,678.21"

No comments: