13.1.06

Everything's coming up J.

Sold sociology textbook for the class I dropped.
Bought sociology textbooks for the class I added. And, they were used.
Received a bursary for almost $600, which is neatly tucked away into my savings.
Laptop was given the gift of memory.
I have friends I'm proud to call my friends.
My work schedule will be tightened up this afternoon.

However.

The house is getting pretty rotten. True, I've neglected to tidy up - school keeps me locked up in my office. Next week I have to make doctor and dentist appointments. Don't ask me the last time I've seen a dentist, the answer is embarrassing.

The coming weekend is busy, though: I'm meeting the TA for my 350 class for beer, then I'm hanging out with Chris on Saturday, and then a ton of reading. I've been gaming a lot lately, which is good, only I'm not gaming as much with Chris these days. That will change. I'd like to either join or start a dedicated gaming league, where we organize sessions. The problem with getting older is that it gets harder to make time for leisurely things like games and such, so maybe making up a calendar of dedicated gaming days would solve the problem. There is the Vancouver Gaming Guild.

Oh. I have to go to work.

No comments: