16.1.06

I feel like a screw-up.

I really do. Today I'm giving some forms to a professor and an employer so I can study in Slovenia. The professor wants to look at my work to date, which is fine and fulfills part of the requirement, but I left my work at home. I forgot. It doesn't look good if I have to make him wait until I get my work into his mailbox tomorrow. I mean, he's doing me a favour. Oh, well. I'll face the firing squad. I'm sure it's no big deal.

I love my job, but I'm hoping no one shows up during my, ahem, "office hour." I could use the extra hour to read.

Some projects: a sociology essay due at the end of the month and a plan for my Blake essay. That, with my creative projects, guarantees an interesting few months.

I hear my roof received a temporary fix. Huh.

No comments: