15.1.06

Weekend report.

Hey!

The weekend went too fast. Friday night saw me discussing social theory, hermeneutics and metaphysics over Guinness and curry fries. I was schooled that night.

Hanging out with Chris on Saturday was fun, as always. We played The Warriors (an exceptional game) and one of the most cathartic racing games ever devised. Because Chris is consolidating his media collection and moving to another flat, he relinquished some of his stuff onto me. I was totally surprised and delighted; it was such an awesome gesture.

Today I went out for brunch with Lisa, Jason and Jess, and later we went to Pulp Fiction so I can pick Gaiman's new book, Anansi Boys. I've been needing new books - whenever I have one under my arm it feels like a billowing gust as a train speeds past.

And I actually got some homework done.

2 comments:

grad student hack said...

check email

Jay said...

I like how blogs have become Public Answering Machines. Who needs email?