3.1.06

Miles to go before I sleep.

Tomorrow is the first day of school. Almost everything has been taken care of today, like doing my laundry and organizing my notebooks and such. I still have a few little tasks to finish before I go to bed. I'm not as nervous as I was last semester; although, I'm concerned about making it to class on time. Most of my days at school start at either 9:00 or 8:00 in the morning, and everything on campus is at least ten to fifteen minutes away from one another. Ah, well.

I picked up Baudelaire's The Flowers of Evil (finally!) and Darwin's On Natural Selection at the bookstore, thanks to the gift certificate I got from my parents. For my thirtieth birthday, I want to sail Darwin's route around the Galapagos Islands, ideally in a tall ship.

One of the internet toys I've been exploring is Library Thing. I have an account and I've included just a few titles. Over the month I'll be adding more to my reading list.

Off to finish what I've started.

No comments: